Diagnose & QuoteA simple diagnosis of your system, allowing us to find out what is causing the issue and quote a price to fix
3 - 5 working days*
Full system check
Diagnose any issues
Silver RepairA "no rush needed" repair. If your repair is not urgent then this option is a good choice.
7 - 10 working days*
Fix any issues
Suitable if not urgent
Gold Repair'''''' A relatively fast repair perfect if you need your laptop back quickly with high priority for completion.
3 - 5 working days*
Fix any issues
Platinum RepairThe fastest repair that we offer. If you use the laptop for work, or it is a companies, this is the repair level for you.
Ideal for businesses
*This is an average time scale – not guarenteed.
Please note that these prices do not include parts if they are required.
We can perform the aforementioned service on almost any device – that is, any and all laptops, desktops and tablets.
We’ve performed our service on over 3,000 machines, using our vast knowledge of computers, learnt from experiences.
Your device is running slow, which is, at best, very annoying. At worst it means your machine is difficult or even impossible to use.
Every machine is booked into our management system which gives it an ID – a specific number related to only your machine and ticket. This is because we have many machines in our workshop at all times and keeping track of all of them is important.
As a part of booking it in, your machine is given a priority/due date, based on which repair package you chose. This allows our technician team to identify what jobs need workbench space.
Once a job goes on our workbench, it doesn’t leave until it is resolved.
When a technician picks up your job they have a step by step process for the repair.
1. They perform a visual inspection – is there any clear damage to the machine, such as a spillage that might be causing an issue.
– This also allows the technician to take note of any scratches or marks on the machine.
2. Turn the machine on and perform initial checks, such as addressing the boot and loading time.
– If the machine is chronically slow to boot, that could mean the hard drive is dying. It is important to identify this as data could be lost if the hard drive dies, so we run our PC Health Check program.
3. Perform additional checks, including running our benchmarking software.
– Our software allows us to more easily identify what might be causing an issue, and allows us to make informed suggestions about possible upgrades to your machine.
4. Check for and remove malware, potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) and viruses.
– Though a lot of machines come back clean, we always perform this check. Newer computers often come with PUPs such as bloatware programs provided by the seller company that are not needed.
All these tests combined can take many hours – so having a dedicated workshop means we are able to run multiple machines simultaneously. This makes it more cost effective and efficient.
Due to IT being an ever-evolving industry, our software suite is constantly being updated to keep up with new tech. This means the software we use is highly specialised and expensive.
Any problems that are encountered will be dealt with in a safe and secure manner – and we always check with you before proceeding with anything other than our normal process.
Simple! Get in touch with us and we can talk through any issues you have, and then book your machine in. You’ll be joining a long list of satisfied customers and we promise to do our very best to help – that’s why we’ve been a successful business for so long.